Wednesday, October 8, 2014


Hello all! I'm excited (and a little nervous, I'll admit) to start blogging... so here it goes!

As a native Vermonter, I appreciate all things quirky and natural. By making jewelry, I get to create pieces of wearable art.  

I love to create. The process of forging, soldering, sawing and hammering raw materials to make something new fascinates me. Each handmade piece of jewelry tells its own story: different elements and techniques come together to create a unique piece.

I have been working as a jeweler for 6 years, and started Ignite so that I can keep doing what I love on my days off. 

My studio is tucked away on 60 acres of land in Cabot, Vermont. Often aspects of nature become incorporated into my pieces: the texture of branches, pebbles in a stream, or delicate leaves. 

I work predominantly with raw and authentic minerals, Sterling Silver and 14k Gold. I use contrasting elements to produce something playful and feminine with a hint of grit and intrigue.

More posts to come soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment